Author Topic: My name is Adrian and I am a Catholic.  (Read 345 times)

introibo

Re: My name is Adrian and I am a Catholic.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 03:24:11 PM »
Meh, or he could just let them rot.  It can be a nasty bunch over there.  Pearls and swine and all that. 

People are too eager to jump on newbies and "convert" them to whatever their "side" is.  That cuts both ways.  Lepantoh has no obligation to go defend the emotional sensibilities of sedes nor to "set the record straight" when he's already on the record saying that he's just trying to learn and figure things out.

The following users thanked this post: Nick, Troubled Teen, OmegaTrad, Lynne, annamack

2Vermont

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 04:08:42 PM »
Meh, or he could just let them rot.  It can be a nasty bunch over there.  Pearls and swine and all that. 

People are too eager to jump on newbies and "convert" them to whatever their "side" is.  That cuts both ways.  Lepantoh has no obligation to go defend the emotional sensibilities of sedes nor to "set the record straight" when he's already on the record saying that he's just trying to learn and figure things out.

Actually, I believe that anyone who starts a thread like that should return to it. Not returning doesn't sound like someone who is "just trying to learn and figure things out".  Especially since he hasn't even been on the site since a day after he posted it...October 22.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Nick

• In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas.
  • TTF Novice
  • Memento Mori
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »

"Now when [a pope] is explicitly a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church must either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See, and must say as St. Peter did: Let another take his bishopric.".      St. Francis de Sales.

The following users thanked this post: OmegaTrad

Nick

• In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas.
  • TTF Novice
  • Memento Mori
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 07:45:08 PM »
Papa G. says:

"Gee Whiz, Goodness Gracious Me, Gosh Golly Gosh"

Accompanied with a disapproving Head Bobble.
"You have a right to be here "

"Now when [a pope] is explicitly a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church must either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See, and must say as St. Peter did: Let another take his bishopric.".      St. Francis de Sales.

The following users thanked this post: OmegaTrad