Author Topic: The truth shall make you free  (Read 246 times)

TradCat4Christ

• TTF Novice
The truth shall make you free
« on: November 17, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Hello All,

God Bless you, my name is Brian and I am a cradle traditional Roman Catholic. I attend the Tridentine Latin Mass at St. Athanasius in Vienna VA. I also run a blog site @ http://tradcat4christ.com and have a profile on faithfulcatholics.org

My sole interest (besides raising my 4 children in the Faith), is bringing souls to God. We were all created to know, love, and serve Him in this world so that we may be happy with Him in the next, as we know from our catechism. The most effective way we can do this is to know and have the true faith, recieve the sacraments frequently  (or in this day and age have a firm and resolute desire to do so, as for many it is almost impossible), and to pray the rosary and dedicate ourselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as per her request at Fatima.

I invite you all to read more about who I am and what I do on my website, as well would like to make it known that I would be more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any particular topic of our faith to those who are searching for truth and in need of clarification. I always enjoy connecting with people who take the faith and the salvation of their souls seriously and would like to extend my offer to help in anyway I possibly can. I look forward to sharing experience, strength, prayers, and hope with you all. Feel free to reach out anytime!!

Yours in Christ,

Tradcat4Christ

2Vermont

Re: The truth shall make you free
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 07:19:51 AM »
This introduction confuses me.  When you say:

I invite you all to read more about who I am and what I do on my website, as well would like to make it known that I would be more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any particular topic of our faith to those who are searching for truth and in need of clarification.

what do you mean?  What truth or clarification would we be looking for from you?  Don't we already have the Faith?
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: annamack

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 08:15:55 AM »
Welcome, Brian!  I read over the "about" page on your site. You've had quite the ride!  It's good that you've found serenity in the true faith and I'm glad to hear you're trying to help others.
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 08:19:08 AM »

I invite you all to read more about who I am and what I do on my website, as well would like to make it known that I would be more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any particular topic of our faith to those who are searching for truth and in need of clarification.

what do you mean?  What truth or clarification would we be looking for from you?  Don't we already have the Faith?

If you look over the about page of his site I think it will be clearer.

Brian (I don't think there's any harm in saying this, given that he's made it transparent on his site) is a recovering addict and motivational speaker.
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

introibo

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 11:59:39 AM »
Hello!

TKGS

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 01:41:13 PM »
Welcome, Brian!  I read over the "about" page on your site. You've had quite the ride!  It's good that you've found serenity in the true faith and I'm glad to hear you're trying to help others.

Are you talking about "The Author" link?

2Vermont

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 09:10:54 PM »

Are you talking about "The Author" link?

Yes, I believe so.  I wonder what happened to our OP.....
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: Nctradcath

TradCat4Christ

• TTF Novice
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 09:02:21 PM »

I'm sorry that's a question that only you can answer? It seems some people come here who have questions and I only meant to put myself out there as a source in which they may find some answers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TradCat4Christ

• TTF Novice
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 09:03:52 PM »
Thank you, the journey being far from over I hope to be of service to all of those in need of anything I can help with.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk