Author Topic: Whistleblower  (Read 159 times)

MyrnaM

Whistleblower
« on: November 19, 2017, 08:44:46 PM »

At 4.30 onward check it out!
Myforever.blog/blog

TKGS

Re: Whistleblower
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 05:52:38 AM »
I listened to it until he started to discuss the origins of Freemasonry being the Catholic Church.  He wasn't talking about the Modernists--he was talking about the origins and that the Church's official excommunication of Freemasons was a sham to fool the masses.  He's not a whistle-blower.  He's a deceiver.

The following users thanked this post: 2Vermont, MyrnaM

annamack

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:52:03 AM »
I listened to it until he started to discuss the origins of Freemasonry being the Catholic Church.  He wasn't talking about the Modernists--he was talking about the origins and that the Church's official excommunication of Freemasons was a sham to fool the masses.  He's not a whistle-blower.  He's a deceiver.

Thanks.  That  comment saved me from listening to any of it  :)

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »

What did he say?

The Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt, who was a canon law professor at a Jesuit university.  This is hardly "the Catholic Church started it" material, but for the uninitiated (i.e., someone who has little awareness of what the Catholic Church is and how she "works"), that may have been what he was getting at.  If someone who belongs to an official organ of a certain society does a particular thing, it's not uncommon for people to generalize that to saying a certain society started something, especially if the member of that society who started it was so intimately involved with and relatively high-ranking.  It's not correct, I'm just saying that there's a way to reach that incorrect conclusion without being a deceiver (which, in this context, basically means positive and intended disinformation-- which of course is a possibility especially when it comes to these types of things, but not the only explanation).

On topic, some of the "old" Freemasons very much abhorred the Illuminati.  Especially those from the British Isles (where freemasonry started) viewed freemasonry as basically a men's club, and were scandalized at the types of ideas that were circulated in continental freemasonry (which is, geo-culturally at least, where the Illuminati comes from). 

I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

TKGS

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 10:06:51 AM »
What did he say?

He said that the entire automatic excommunication was a sham to fool the masses.  He doesn't just ascribe the foundation of Freemasonry to the Catholic Church because Catholics were involved in the foundation of Freemasonry.  He says that Freemasonry is now and has always been a tool of the Catholic Church.

(edited to correct typo "a tool" rather than "to tool".
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:39:56 AM by TKGS »

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 10:11:41 AM »
What did he say?

He said that the entire automatic excommunication was a sham to fool the masses.  He doesn't just ascribe the foundation of Freemasonry to the Catholic Church because Catholics were involved in the foundation of Freemasonry.  He says that Freemasonry is now and has always been to tool of the Catholic Church.

Lol, alright then.  Thanks for clearing it up!  I'd agree-- "deceiver" rather than whistle-blower.
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.