Author Topic: *waves*  (Read 496 times)

Troubled Teen

• TTF Novice
  • I'm the guy who sucks (plus I got depression)
Re: *waves*
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 12:25:37 PM »
Greetings to the self-described confused man from the self-described guy who sucks.
"Man knoweth not whether he be worthy of love, or hatred." - Ecclesiastes 9:1

"In the present time the directive is to stick to the essentials of Christianity: to flee the world, believe in Christ, do all the good that one can, strive for detachment from created things, avoid false prophets and remember death." - Fr. Leonardo Castellani

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan

Rubecorks

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 12:52:52 PM »
Greetings to the self-described confused man from the self-described guy who sucks.

I can hardly believe Mith actually thanked this post.   :facepalm:

annamack

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »
Does that mean you are leaving?

It means you shouldn't be enthusiastic for more confusion.

But most of your posts involve arguing with confused people, Rubecorks... (e.g. BVM_slave).

annamack

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 01:01:34 PM »

You know, I think we should have a "laugh out loud" button next to the "thank you" button. 

The following users thanked this post: Nick

2Vermont

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 01:02:01 PM »
This is getting to be the most interesting of forums on the Internet.  I love it!   :clap: :clap:

It's going to make it more interesting because a self-described confused man comes onto the forum??    ???

Someone who is sincerely confused doesn't bother me.  We were all there at one time.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: Nick, annamack

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 01:25:30 PM »

I can easily believe that you can hardly believe it.  I don't think anyone's ever mistaken you for someone with a sense of humor.   ;D
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

The following users thanked this post: TKGS, Nick

Rubecorks

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 02:17:28 PM »
Does that mean you are leaving?

It means you shouldn't be enthusiastic for more confusion.

But most of your posts involve arguing with confused people, Rubecorks... (e.g. BVM_slave).

Indeed, and I wish I didn't have to spend my time on it.

Rubecorks

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 02:19:37 PM »
This is getting to be the most interesting of forums on the Internet.  I love it!   :clap: :clap:

It's going to make it more interesting because a self-described confused man comes onto the forum??    ???

Someone who is sincerely confused doesn't bother me.  We were all there at one time.

It doesn't put me into the emotion of loving interest to see another professedly confused person who has already made the rounds of all the positions.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:16:45 PM by Rubecorks »

Rubecorks

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »

I can easily believe that you can hardly believe it.  I don't think anyone's ever mistaken you for someone with a sense of humor.   ;D

In your very limited experience, fair opinion of me.

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan

Cleves

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
There is alot of confusion as it is; I cannot share enthusiasm for adding a person who seems to be perpetually confused.
Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine?

Welcome.  I do remember your screen name, but I guess your 12 minutes of moderator duties on Te Deum was before I joined since I was a relative late-comer to the forum.
It was waaaaaayyyyyyyy in the beginning of TD. I basically just raised my hand and asked to be a moderator; which gives you an idea of how embryonic it was at that point.

Oh I like you already. I'd get that depression checked out if I were you, though.

I was a mod on Te Deum for roughly twelve minutes.

:lol:

Good to see you Cleves.
You too! I hope you've been well, 2Vermont.

Hi Cleves!   :tablecheers:
Hey! Good to see you Mith; quite the little fiefdom you've got here.