Author Topic: *waves*  (Read 488 times)

Mysterium Fidei

Re: *waves*
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 03:42:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum Cleves. I remember you from Te Deum.

2Vermont

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »
This is getting to be the most interesting of forums on the Internet.  I love it!   :clap: :clap:

It's going to make it more interesting because a self-described confused man comes onto the forum??    ???

Someone who is sincerely confused doesn't bother me.  We were all there at one time.

It doesn't put me into the emotion of loving interest to see another professedly confused person who has already made the rounds of all the positions.

Huh?
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Cleves

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 08:29:02 PM »
This is getting to be the most interesting of forums on the Internet.  I love it!   :clap: :clap:

It's going to make it more interesting because a self-described confused man comes onto the forum??    ???

Someone who is sincerely confused doesn't bother me.  We were all there at one time.

It doesn't put me into the emotion of loving interest to see another professedly confused person who has already made the rounds of all the positions.

Huh?

As far as I can tell, Rubecorks has his cassock in a knot because I described myself as 'generally confused' and was forthright about how widely my thoughts can vary in re: the Crisis.

Not that he doesn't have the right to do so -- I'm quite sure that as a young man barely out of his teens with no traditional Catholic background beyond the one he himself built Rubecork had/has life and the ecclesiological crisis in the Church all neatly figured out and tucked away; and I myself am looking forward to the opportunity to drink deeply of his wisdom and erudition.

ClemensMaria

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »
If we didn’t have Rubecorks, we’d have to invent him.

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan, Nick