Author Topic: Election of a Pope  (Read 622 times)

Rubecorks

Re: Election of a Pope
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 02:21:20 PM »
What I think is interesting is that people who ask silly questions such as:

Manifest heretic according to who: You, or the Church?

seem to forget that the Church has already told us what the Church teaches and when a person rejects what the Church teaches, it is not any individual who is declaring the person a heretic, the Church has already established the fact.

And sillier still, is the refusal to recognize that were this the case, the Church would be plunged into chaos immediately and perpetually, as various armchair quarterbacks intermittently intervened to pronounce the see vacant, based on their own subjective judgment of whether or when a heretic became manifest...kind of like today. :wagfinger:

I have already answered what you say here, just a few messages ago addressed to you. Looks like you are the one who is dodging.

TKGS

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »

seem to forget that the Church has already told us what the Church teaches and when a person rejects what the Church teaches, it is not any individual who is declaring the person a heretic, the Church has already established the fact.

And sillier still, is the refusal to recognize that were this the case, the Church would be plunged into chaos immediately and perpetually, as various armchair quarterbacks intermittently intervened to pronounce the see vacant, based on their own subjective judgment of whether or when a heretic became manifest...kind of like today.

Honestly, you don't even read your own copy.

Anonimus

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »

And sillier still, is the refusal to recognize that were this the case, the Church would be plunged into chaos immediately and perpetually, as various armchair quarterbacks intermittently intervened to pronounce the see vacant, based on their own subjective judgment of whether or when a heretic became manifest...kind of like today.

Honestly, you don't even read your own copy.

Two more (consecutive) dodges gives me the answer I need.

2Vermont

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2017, 04:19:30 PM »

And sillier still, is the refusal to recognize that were this the case, the Church would be plunged into chaos immediately and perpetually, as various armchair quarterbacks intermittently intervened to pronounce the see vacant, based on their own subjective judgment of whether or when a heretic became manifest...kind of like today. :wagfinger:

I have already answered what you say here, just a few messages ago addressed to you. Looks like you are the one who is dodging.

More likely willfully blind.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

2Vermont

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2017, 04:22:36 PM »
I have been around long enough to know not to waste my time in endless sede entanglements: There is at this moment on Cathinfo a thread approaching 50 pages, in which the initial OP simply observes 5 of 15 sedes were online at that time.

Oh, was that all it was:  "simply observing 5 of 15 sedes were online at the time"?

The OP, Meg, is a rabid anti-sede, but she was just "simply observing 5 of 15 sedes on CI!   :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Yup, willfully blind.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: Troubled Teen

TKGS

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »
I have been around long enough to know not to waste my time in endless sede entanglements: There is at this moment on Cathinfo a thread approaching 50 pages, in which the initial OP simply observes 5 of 15 sedes were online at that time.

Oh, was that all it was:  "simply observing 5 of 15 sedes were online at the time"?

The OP, Meg, is a rabid anti-sede, but she was just "simply observing 5 of 15 sedes on CI!   :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Yup, willfully blind.

It's not just willful blindness.  The rabid anti-sedevacantists really believe the non-Catholic doctrines concerning the papacy that they spout.