Author Topic: Amoris Laetitia  (Read 662 times)

TKGS

Amoris Laetitia
« on: December 02, 2017, 03:22:08 PM »
Reported from:  https://www.gloria.tv/article/EGs7m2FPTqR83CPYDFiFrKd4k

The Acta Apostolicae Sedis (2016/10), the official gazette of the Holy See, have published Pope Francis’ private letter through which he confirms the heretical September 2016 interpretation of Amoris Laetitia by the Buenos Aires bishops.

This interpretation which contradicts the Gospel and allows Holy Communion for adulterers, was also published in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis.

The publication of Francis' letter is an attempt to give a patina of officiality to Francis' reckless undermining of Catholic doctrine.

For those who still say that Amoris Laetitia doesn’t overtly condone communion for the divorced and remarried so it can’t be used to “prove” heresy on the part of Bergoglio, the letter from Bergoglio to the Argentine bishops that confirms their interpretation that this is the only interpretation of Amoris Laetitia, has been published in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis CVIII-10 as an “Apostolic Letter”.  So far, those who inexplicably contend that no Conciliar “pope” has proposed heresy to the universal Church, most notably the SSPX, are remaining silent.  Once again, they will have to change their “theology”.  Actually, I take that back.  Their “theology” remains consistent:  "Anything but sedevacantism."

The following users thanked this post: ClemensMaria, Nick, Mysterium Fidei, annamack, ubipetrus

2Vermont

Re: Amoris Laetitia
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 04:27:28 PM »
Reported from:  https://www.gloria.tv/article/EGs7m2FPTqR83CPYDFiFrKd4k

The Acta Apostolicae Sedis (2016/10), the official gazette of the Holy See, have published Pope Francis’ private letter through which he confirms the heretical September 2016 interpretation of Amoris Laetitia by the Buenos Aires bishops.

This interpretation which contradicts the Gospel and allows Holy Communion for adulterers, was also published in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis.

The publication of Francis' letter is an attempt to give a patina of officiality to Francis' reckless undermining of Catholic doctrine.

For those who still say that Amoris Laetitia doesn’t overtly condone communion for the divorced and remarried so it can’t be used to “prove” heresy on the part of Bergoglio, the letter from Bergoglio to the Argentine bishops that confirms their interpretation that this is the only interpretation of Amoris Laetitia, has been published in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis CVIII-10 as an “Apostolic Letter”.  So far, those who inexplicably contend that no Conciliar “pope” has proposed heresy to the universal Church, most notably the SSPX, are remaining silent.  Once again, they will have to change their “theology”.  Actually, I take that back.  Their “theology” remains consistent:  "Anything but sedevacantism."

:pot:
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: ClemensMaria

TKGS

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:39:15 AM »
Fr. Despósito noted the following:

The affirmation "Francis is the Pope" has logical consequences. It means either that the Pope is not the Rule of Faith (contradicting Our Lord's promises), or that adultery is not an intrinsically evil thing (contradicting God's Commandments).

Either way, those who vigorously defend the claim to the papacy of Jorge Bergoglio are objectively heretics.

ETA:  Father's comment isn't limited to Amoris Laetitia.  It applies to virtually every topic on which the Modernists defend Bergoglio.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:46:38 AM by TKGS »

The following users thanked this post: annamack

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 12:53:26 PM »
I haven't actually ever read AL, and I've not seen many sedevacantist authors discuss it (though to be fair I don't follow Novus Ordo Watch very closely), rather, it's mainly been something that folks like Louie Verecchio and those who are or are at least sympathetic to resignationism talk about.  I think for others, whatever's in AL isn't all that important in the dossier of Francis because it was obvious from day one, just by virtue of his various behaviors-- submitting to protestant blessings, publicly (and proudly) asserting that he won't try to convert people, etc. that he's just simply not a Catholic.

Where is a good place to "get the scoop" on the more troubling aspects of AL?
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

The following users thanked this post: Troubled Teen, MyrnaM

TKGS

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 01:12:19 PM »

I think there are two best places to get information concerning such issues.

1.  Novus Ordo Watch, and
2.  Restoration Radio (which includes the monthly "Francis Watch" show, though the programming is much more devoted to actual Catholic doctrine and spirituality rather than polemics against the Conciliar sect).

NOW is free; RR is subscription based.

But I think you're missing the full point of Father's comments and we're seeing it from the Modernists who are posting on this forum.  It doesn't really matter whether the issue concerns Amoris Laetitia or any of the myriad defenses of Bergoglio and the Conciliar popes.  To defend these men, Vatican 2, and Conciliarism is, intrinsically, to defend heresy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:17:23 PM by TKGS »

The following users thanked this post: annamack

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 02:05:33 PM »
But I think you're missing the full point of Father's comments and we're seeing it from the Modernists who are posting on this forum.  It doesn't really matter whether the issue concerns Amoris Laetitia or any of the myriad defenses of Bergoglio and the Conciliar popes.  To defend these men, Vatican 2, and Conciliarism is, intrinsically, to defend heresy.

I wasn't attempting to engage the point, I was curious where to find information on AL specifically.

I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

2Vermont

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 03:52:19 PM »
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

The following users thanked this post: Troubled Teen

Mysterium Fidei

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 04:04:01 PM »
I haven't actually ever read AL, and I've not seen many sedevacantist authors discuss it (though to be fair I don't follow Novus Ordo Watch very closely), rather, it's mainly been something that folks like Louie Verecchio and those who are or are at least sympathetic to resignationism talk about.  I think for others, whatever's in AL isn't all that important in the dossier of Francis because it was obvious from day one, just by virtue of his various behaviors-- submitting to protestant blessings, publicly (and proudly) asserting that he won't try to convert people, etc. that he's just simply not a Catholic.

The whole thing is loaded with heresy, I mean I haven't read the whole thing myself, but have listened to the True Restoration show and the Novus Ordo Watch "Tradcast" that was done on it.

Chapter 8 is the most controversial chapter of the document itself. So I would start by reading that.

Here is a link to the Tradcast episode, which is free. https://novusordowatch.org/2016/04/tradcast-013/

True Restoration did about a 2 hour show on it as well with Bp. Sanborn and Fr. Desposito, which, in my opinion, is better than the Tradcast episode, but that is subscription.

TKGS

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 05:49:21 PM »
http://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/all

::crickets::

I'm shocked, shocked, that the SSPX hasn't covered this.

After all, they should explain why it's not really a problem.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:53:51 PM by TKGS »

TKGS

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »
The whole thing is loaded with heresy, I mean I haven't read the whole thing myself, but have listened to the True Restoration show and the Novus Ordo Watch "Tradcast" that was done on it.

Chapter 8 is the most controversial chapter of the document itself. So I would start by reading that.

Here is a link to the Tradcast episode, which is free. https://novusordowatch.org/2016/04/tradcast-013/

True Restoration did about a 2 hour show on it as well with Bp. Sanborn and Fr. Desposito, which, in my opinion, is better than the Tradcast episode, but that is subscription.

I forgot about the Tradcast on Novus Ordo Watch.  You can actually sign up to have an email notification when NOW posts a new Tradcast.  He has two types of Tradcast.  The regular Tradcast is generally about an hour long and they are only produced every two or three months.  Then there is the Tradcast Express which are usually only 10 to 15 minutes long and they are produced every few weeks as issues come up that he wants to comment on.