Author Topic: Demonization and Deception of Cholesterol Research  (Read 150 times)

speraindeo

Demonization and Deception of Cholesterol Research
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:40:36 AM »
Contra factum non argumentum est.

The following users thanked this post: Troubled Teen, Rubecorks

Barbara

Re: Demonization and Deception of Cholesterol Research
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 05:05:29 PM »
Thank you for posting this. Recently I was discovered to have very high cholesterol. Thankfully the doctor did not issue a prescription, saying she prefers to address it through diet first. I am on a waiting list to see their dietitian.

After watching this, I will take any dietitian's advice with a grain of salt, perhaps one that is garnishing a plate of bacon and eggs.
Mother of God, pray for us sinners.

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan, Nick

speraindeo

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 09:04:34 AM »
Thank you for posting this. Recently I was discovered to have very high cholesterol. Thankfully the doctor did not issue a prescription, saying she prefers to address it through diet first. I am on a waiting list to see their dietitian.

After watching this, I will take any dietitian's advice with a grain of salt, perhaps one that is garnishing a plate of bacon and eggs.

Hi Barbara,

High cholesterol is your body's response in fighting inflammation and toxins. Cholesterol is very important in regards to your brain since it is comprised of 25% cholesterol. Also all your hormones are produced from cholesterol. So why would anyone want to lower their cholesterol. What your need to be concerned about is your triglycerides and HDL. Statins are really harmful, and there is evidence coming out that they increase heart disease rather than prevent it.

You should look at a Ketogenic diet. Get rid of the bad carbs and sugar which cause inflammation.

Barbara

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »
Thank you, I will watch this!
Mother of God, pray for us sinners.

speraindeo

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 11:01:41 AM »
Thank you, I will watch this!

This video pretty much explains what cholesterol does and how important it is for your health. Those who lower their cholesterol to the low levels in which our idiot medical system recommends are setting themselves up for an early death. About two hours.