Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 707 times)

Archer

Howdy
« on: January 08, 2018, 02:43:33 PM »
Hi Folks,
I know some of you, but for those who donít know me Iíll offer a short introduction.

Iím a Dad; my fifth beautiful kid will make her appearance at the end of the month. Iíve got an MBA, and Iím a staunch SSPX supporter.
I enjoy reading, would love to teach myself how to shoot like the guy in my avatar, and I also want to eventually build my own farmhouse kitchen table.

Some of you may know me from another forum, so Iíll address that right off the bat. I resigned as moderator there about 2.5 years ago, at the same time as I stopped actively posting. Several things led to my departure, including a disagreement regarding the management of the forum and a busy personal life.

Anyway, this looks like a nice little start up you have here. I still donít know how active Iíll be because I really havenít had much time for forums over the last few years. But I am looking for a new place to call home, so weíll see how this goes.

Look forward to getting to know you all better.  :beer:

The following users thanked this post: Troubled Teen, Lynne, annamack

TKGS

Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »
Welcome.  Is that you in the picture?

2Vermont

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 03:39:21 PM »
Hi Archer...I remember you from SD.  Welcome.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Lynne

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
Hi Archer! Welcome and I hope the baby's arrival is happy and uneventful.  :)

Mysterium Fidei

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum Archer. I think you'll like it here.

Archer

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 07:54:28 AM »

No, that's Russell Crowe from the movie Robin Hood. I started using the moniker "Archer" in 2013, and the avatar suits me in more ways than one. 

Hi Archer...I remember you from SD.  Welcome.

Thank you! I remember you as well.

Archer

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 07:57:07 AM »

Thanks, Lynne. Good to see you! How are things in New England? Did you get buried in that last storm?

Welcome to the forum Archer. I think you'll like it here.

Thanks, I hope so!

OmegaTrad

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 09:28:39 AM »
Do you bow hunt?

Welcome!  :beer:

Lynne

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 10:37:39 AM »

Thanks, Lynne. Good to see you! How are things in New England? Did you get buried in that last storm?

It's been frightfully cold! We got over a foot of snow on Thursday and then the the temps plummeted (below zero).  :tongue: I didn't mind the snow too much but I was especially thankful that we didn't lose power! My husband and I could have gone to a hotel (and taken the cats) but we have a bunny who isn't quite as portable...

TKGS

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 02:07:37 PM »

No, that's Russell Crowe from the movie Robin Hood. I started using the moniker "Archer" in 2013, and the avatar suits me in more ways than one.

Oh.  Ok.  Didn't know there was a new Robin Hood movie.  I only knew of two Robin Hood movies.  The one starring Errol Flynn and the animated one where Robin is a fox.