Author Topic: NFL Playoffs!  (Read 429 times)

ClemensMaria

Re: NFL Playoffs!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 10:52:40 PM »
Did the Vikings forget to look forward to their next game?  Yeah the final play of the NO game was off the charts great but you play to win Super Bowls.  Too bad.  Everything was lining up great for them.  It reminds me of the Red Sox and the Cubs.  Eagles are a very good team and Nick Foles is playing out of his mind.  If he keeps that going through the insanity of the SB hype, they could very well win it.  The Pats are not a dominating team but they find ways to take away your best weapon and make you beat them with your second best weapon.  Should be a close game.  6.5 points line is crazy.  Who bet they would beat the Jags by 9.5?  What are you nuts?

ClemensMaria

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 10:56:42 PM »
Yes the Jags “solved” Gronk.

The following users thanked this post: OmegaTrad

TKGS

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 07:40:24 AM »
Prediction time:  If the game is close, that is, neither team is able to build a three score advantage, the Patriots will win.  If the game is lopsided, the Eagles will win.

I tried to attach a short 4 second video about why 2Vermont is wrong about the Patriots, but the forum would not allow the attachment.

Mysterium Fidei

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
Prediction time:  If the game is close, that is, neither team is able to build a three score advantage, the Patriots will win.  If the game is lopsided, the Eagles will win.

I tried to attach a short 4 second video about why 2Vermont is wrong about the Patriots, but the forum would not allow the attachment.

Eagles have to beat Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and the officiating crew. Remember last year when the Patriots got to within one score of the Falcons and the flags began to fly!

OmegaTrad

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 10:53:05 AM »

TKGS

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2018, 08:35:27 AM »
I just saw a picture of the stadium in Minneapolis where the Super Bowl is going to be played.

Is that an ugly stadium, or what?  It looks like it could be a Novus Ordo church!!! 

2Vermont

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 09:05:33 AM »
I just saw a picture of the stadium in Minneapolis where the Super Bowl is going to be played.

Is that an ugly stadium, or what?  It looks like it could be a Novus Ordo church!!!

It reminds me of the Crystal Cathedral...which was purchased by the Novus Ordo, no?
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Matto

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 04:41:36 PM »
I changed my mind about the Superbowl. I previously planned to not watch any football games this year including the Superbowl. But now I plan on watching this one game, except for the halftime show. And we are having buffalo wings during the game. So I am treating this like Fat Tuesday. The only thing missing is beer. Perhaps I will have a beer on Fat Tuesday before the fast begins.

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2018, 09:14:41 AM »
My heart is heavy for Tom Brady this morning.   :'(
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

2Vermont

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »
Woohoo Eagles! :party:
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)