Author Topic: Religious Assent and Vatican II  (Read 687 times)

Francis

Re: Religious Assent and Vatican II
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM »
Your comments are laughable.  Just do a search on the internet and see how many hits you get saying that john paul II was the antichrist!  The Brothers, are not the only ones saying that john paul II was the antichrist.  You expose yourself as being prejudice and a hate monger against the Brothers.

The Dimond brothers say lots of things. But just because it's the Dimond bros. saying whatever doesn't make it true. And neither does the fact that they are not the only one's saying lots of things make what they say any truer.
As for JP 11 being the AntiChrist? Well hardly! Very few people, if any, actually feared him (except Roman Catholics and there weren't that many around by then), and neither did anyone worship him or believe him to be God. Sorry truecatholic you are way off the mark. And no, I am not a Dimond brothers hatemonger, but rather I love Our Lady and thank her profusely for Fatima.
Incidentally you may re-think your use of abusive terminology against those who disagree with you, especially considering your username.
PS I haven't quite got the hang of posting yet  but give me a few years and it will improve
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:49:42 AM by Francis »

The following users thanked this post: annamack

annamack

Re: Religious Assent and Vatican II
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2018, 03:41:02 PM »
Your comments are laughable.  Just do a search on the internet and see how many hits you get saying that john paul II was the antichrist!  The Brothers, are not the only ones saying that john paul II was the antichrist.  You expose yourself as being prejudice and a hate monger against the Brothers.

The Dimond brothers say lots of things. But just because it's the Dimond bros. saying whatever doesn't make it true. And neither does the fact that they are not the only one's saying lots of things make what they say any truer.
As for JP 11 being the AntiChrist? Well hardly! Very few people, if any, actually feared him (except Roman Catholics and there weren't that many around by then), and neither did anyone worship him or believe him to be God. Sorry truecatholic you are way off the mark. And no, I am not a Dimond brothers hatemonger, but rather I love Our Lady and thank her profusely for Fatima.
Incidentally you may re-think your use of abusive terminology against those who disagree with you, especially considering your username.
PS I haven't quite got the hang of posting yet  but give me a few years and it will improve

Happily, true catholic has quit the field - although not of his own volition, apparently...

The following users thanked this post: Francis