Author Topic: Peter Chojnowski  (Read 238 times)

Ajncj

Re: Peter Chojnowski
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 09:29:10 PM »
Resignationists consider the See of Peter to be occupied at this time by Ratzinger.  I suppose they will become sedevacantists when Ratzinger dies, but those I've read any commentary from have no problem believing Ratzinger is the pope.  After all, he still wears a white cassock.

So when Ratzinger dies some of the resignationists might become Sedevacantists? Surely they need to disavow Vatican11 and all the concilliar "popes" and become Catholics in order to be Sedevacantist..
Incidentally Ratzinger was/is no different to Bergoglio. He (Ratzinger) employed the cover of seeming orthodoxy (tradition) to cloak his modernist/liberal agenda.
Bergoglio is less astute. He cannot help but spill the beans as he continually runs off at the mouth before engaging his brain, assuming it still operates. :incense: :party:

Whereas some would say that Bergoglio is worse, I think Ratzinger is worse because he fooled/fools so many.

There was a picture of him recently holding Rosary beads. JPII also posed kneeling, eyes closed, forehead knitted up, holding Rosary beads.
Bergoglio is popular with Novus Ordoites. Known as the "Pope of Mercy". It is convenient for Novus Ordoites to take their Church in their stride. Soon they will be praying to "St Paul VI".
I have heard an SSPX very bigwig referring to JPII as "St John Paul II ".

ClemensMaria

Re: Peter Chojnowski
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 10:28:42 PM »
I have heard an SSPX very bigwig referring to JPII as "St John Paul II ".
Thatís because on CathInfo and SuscipeDomine youíre not allowed to call him Jay Pee Deuce unless you own the forum.