Author Topic: Please pray for my motherís successful surgery, recuperation, and full conversio  (Read 151 times)

Nctradcath

Dear Forum,

Please pray for my mother. She is having surgery today. Thank you all!

Jesus and Mary,
David

Lynne

2Vermont

Re: Please pray for my motherís
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:38:14 PM »
Will pray for her in my Rosary.
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Barbara

Will pray for her health of body, mind, and spirit.

Mother of God, pray for us sinners.

Alex

I'll pray, too-

MyrnaM

I just saw this, but God who knows everything He knows that I would have said a prayer for her before her surgery.

:pray:  Never too late!

Myforever.blog/blog

2Vermont

Re: Please pray for my motherís successful surgery,
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:05 PM »
David,

How is your mom doing?
"Anything, but sedevacantism"

(If you are open to sedevacantism and not a rabid anti-sede, then this is not about you)

Nctradcath

Thank you all. She made it through safely. She is recuperating nicely. Hopefully, the biopsy comes back negative😀.

The following users thanked this post: 2Vermont

Rubecorks

I just saw this, but God who knows everything He knows that I would have said a prayer for her before her surgery.

:pray:  Never too late!

The Church never professed, or practiced, this idea of "never too late". That is not traditional. Saints have urgently prayed for people who were about to die, which shows they did not believe that prayers after death are applied to a person when they were living in the past. I have seen this pop up about two other times in the past 20 years, but it is an abuse of the idea that God knows the past and present.

The following users thanked this post: annamack

Nctradcath

Deo Gratias! The stuff removed was non cancerous and they got it all 😀. Thank you all! This was a great blessing. Please add a quick Hail Mary for her conversion. 😀 Thank you all again.

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan, Nick, Mysterium Fidei, annamack