Author Topic: TKGS  (Read 209 times)

TKGS

TKGS
« on: October 14, 2017, 12:45:05 PM »
This is my first introduction topic I've ever created.  I don't generally introduce myself because most introductions are just fluff.  I figure people will figure me out by my posts rather than listen to what I have to say about myself.  And I see the modify button also works.

The reason I started it was just to practice on the new forum, see if I loaded the avatar (I really hate that word for the symbol, but it's better than icon)  right and just check things out in general.  So I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Here's looking at you, kids!     :party:

TKGS

Re: TKGS
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:46:05 PM »
This is my first introduction topic I've ever created.  I don't generally introduce myself because most introductions are just fluff.  I figure people will figure me out by my posts rather than listen to what I have to say about myself.  And I see the modify button also works.

The reason I started it was just to practice on the new forum, see if I loaded the avatar (I really hate that word for the symbol, but it's better than icon)  right and just check things out in general.  So I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Here's looking at you, kids!     :party:

So, what does the quote function look like?  See this post.

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »
Welcome!  Great to "see" you!  Avatar and everything looks good.

We'll look into the quote wrapping, for sure.
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

TKGS

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 12:51:31 PM »
Welcome!  Great to "see" you!  Avatar and everything looks good.

I see that the quote doesn't wrap around.  We'll see what we can do about that.  People shouldn't have to scroll over to read a quote.  What browser are you using?

Just put this problem on the "Problems" topic.  Using Firefox for Trad Forum because the preview didn't work on the old forum on Chrome.