Author Topic: Hello forum  (Read 155 times)

Troubled Teen

• TTF Novice
  • I'm the guy who sucks (plus I got depression)
Hello forum
« on: October 14, 2017, 09:30:16 PM »
I'm a self-absorbed layabout who likes interesting theories and making bad posts. Keeping my identity semi-private since I'm increasingly worried about being doxed but some of you might recognize me after a while. Hoping that this forum starts out on the right foot and looking forward to posting with all of you!
"Man knoweth not whether he be worthy of love, or hatred." - Ecclesiastes 9:1

"In the present time the directive is to stick to the essentials of Christianity: to flee the world, believe in Christ, do all the good that one can, strive for detachment from created things, avoid false prophets and remember death." - Fr. Leonardo Castellani

The following users thanked this post: Nick

Mithrandylan

• Administrator
  • TTF Apprentice
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ máneat semper nobíscum
Re: Hello forum
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 09:34:45 PM »
Hahaha!  Great to have you here.  FWIW, I dig your style and always look forward to reading your insights.   :tablecheers:
I wear it for a memorable honor,
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

Troubled Teen

• TTF Novice
  • I'm the guy who sucks (plus I got depression)
Re: Hello forum
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 10:19:17 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to get this forum up and running... let a thousand posts bloom.

"Man knoweth not whether he be worthy of love, or hatred." - Ecclesiastes 9:1

"In the present time the directive is to stick to the essentials of Christianity: to flee the world, believe in Christ, do all the good that one can, strive for detachment from created things, avoid false prophets and remember death." - Fr. Leonardo Castellani

The following users thanked this post: Mithrandylan