Author Topic: Ben Shapiro?  (Read 672 times)

OmegaTrad

Re: Ben Shapiro?
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 01:13:17 PM »
Are there any good conservative commentators today who aren't, at least on some level, sympathetic to Israel? 

GPRW

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 01:39:23 PM »
Are there any good conservative commentators today who aren't, at least on some level, sympathetic to Israel?
Does (the current) Ann Coulter fall into this category?

OmegaTrad

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 03:02:19 PM »
I don't really listen to female commentators, so I'm not sure.  What is she about? (I've heard of her, of course, just don't really know much about her and haven't listened to her).

Female political commentators strike me as feminist.  It's hard to take them seriously.

GPRW

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 03:26:44 PM »
I don't really listen to female commentators, so I'm not sure.  What is she about? (I've heard of her, of course, just don't really know much about her and haven't listened to her).

Female political commentators strike me as feminist.  It's hard to take them seriously.
No, she is not feminist. She was a supporter of Bush, but during the Trump Campaign, she sided with Trump and mocked those who support Israel. For instance, she says "When the moderator asked what change they can bring to the United States, Cruz, Rubio, and Graham all mentioned Israel" (my paraphrase).

However, she appears to be an Americanist and very anti-Catholic, though not sure if she is sincere in this way or just want to get some popularity among nativists.

Lynne

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2017, 06:46:03 AM »
Ben is quite bold (for such a little guy) and he's good on several issues, but he has a grating nasal voice, and then there's the fact that Jews never have and never will fit into Gentile societies. Outsider status colors all of their politics. Their conservatism is legalistic/propositional (when it isn't insincere) and does not come from love of the people or the homeland.

Can he be trusted though?

Is he still a never Trumper?

OmegaTrad

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2017, 11:05:33 AM »
I'm not sure if someone can be a never trumper now that he's actually president  :lol:

But he is critical of Trump.  However, he's also supportive.  But I think his support for Trump comes more from a common enemy/shared disdain for leftism than anything.  He seems pretty fair in his criticism, I think.

ClemensMaria

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 10:08:00 PM »
Pat Buchanan

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

OmegaTrad

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 12:16:32 PM »
I remember watching him on the McClaughlin report.  I don't understand how he can pleasantly interact with the liberal types on there.

bvm_slave

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »
It is futile to participate in the Judeomasonic charade of modern politics: for the republic is but a cloak to hide the string pullers.